Construction to Permanent
Finance the construction and purchase of your modular or manufactured home and lot with a single loan. No re-qualification and no second appraisal.*
*For borrowers who meet initial and continuing credit and qualifying requirements.
Learn more about this program:
This one-time close loan for manufactured and modular homes finances the construction, lot purchase, and home acquisition into an all-in-one mortgage loan. If you already own a lot, refinance the land loan with the one-time close mortgage. Because the permanent loan is closed before construction begins, in most cases, there is no need to re-qualify when construction is complete, simplifying the construction and mortgage process.
- Conventional fixed-rate mortgage
- Mortgage must follow conforming loan limits
- Six-month construction term
- Includes 15/20/30-year mortgage terms
- Lock your permanent rate up-front
- If the rate improves during the six-month construction term, you can drop your rate within 30 days prior to conversion to the permanent loan
- Make interest-only payments during the construction period
- Single closing (one-time closing) reduces total loan costs**
**Typical loan origination fees in addition to construction management fees apply.