Brian obtained his degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing. After finishing college, he moved to North Carolina and currently resides in Cary, NC. He is an experienced Loan Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry.
Brian has been a loan officer for close to twenty years and currently works out of the GoPrime Apex branch. He believes the decision to obtain a mortgage necessitates careful deliberation about the strategy you choose. Brian offers a variety of purchase and refinance loan options including Conventional, FHA, VA Home Loans, USDA and Jumbo. Brian can help you find the ideal mortgage strategy, proactively manage your mortgage, and advise you on various wealth creation strategies for the entire life of your loan.
“My success is not measured on how many loans I do, but on how successful my clients become.”
In his free time Brian is his daughters’ personal driver to and from their dance classes. He enjoys making memories with his family, taking trips to the Outer Banks to listen to the waves & mentally recharge, and cheering for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- 2017 – Wake County Board of Directors Member – Membership Chairman
- 2014 Chair of the Year (Raleigh Wake – Homebuilders Association-HBA)
- 2010 and 2011 MAME Lender of the Year (Triangle Sales & Marketing Council – TSMC)
- 2010 Affiliate of the Year (Raleigh Wake – Homebuilders Association-HBA)
- 2009 and 2010 Raleigh HBA – Chairman Award – Outstanding Community Service
- Presidential Service Award – Operation Coming Home II (Operation – Fallen Soldier)
- Rookie Salesman of the Year – Based on overall sales.